05 March 2022 Meeting Notes and News for Cozy CRIT-ters—a critique group for cozy mystery authors. #CozyCRITters #cozymystery #CozyMysteryCritiqueGroup
Saturday Critique virtual meeting via Zoom. Eight people attended: Anne S., Dianne L., Karen W. (read chapters 4–5 partial of OLD FASHIONED MURDER), Lisa W., Martina D., Rose C., Shari H. (read chapters 9 continued–10 partial of PLOT TWISTED), and Sherry C.
Attendance & Reading Schedule
- Sherry C.
- Dianne L.
- Rose C.
- Martina D.
- Anne S.
- Lisa W.
- Shari H.
- Karen W.
- 03/05 — Wednesday, March 16 … Wednesday, April 20
- 03/05 — Wednesday, March 16
- 02/19 — Saturday, Apriil 02
- 03/05 — Saturday, Apriil 02
- 03/05 — Wednesday, April 20
News and Notes:
Our meeting schedule has changed. We will now meet on the 1st Saturday and the 3rd Wednesday of each month, beginning in March 2022. This implemented change is in response to SCWA returning to in-person meetings and the expansion of our critique group beyond the local area. We will continue to meet via Zoom.
Sherry C. is in the query trenches with her cozy mystery TIME’S UP FOR FATHER TIME. (Pen Name: Abigail Leigh Reed). She just sent her full manuscript upon an agent’s request.
Author readings are scheduled at the Saturday meetings.
- Cozy CRIT-ters Writing Sprints: every Friday at 5:00 p.m. PT, via Zoom. Contact Sherry or Karen for a Zoom link.
- Plotting Parties! Join in the fun and brainstorming sessions on the 2nd Tuesdays of each month at 4:00 p.m. PT. Contact Karen W. for the Zoom link.
- SCWA Happy Hour: every Friday at 4:30 p.m. PT, via Zoom. Visit the SCWA website for more information.
Please find us on Facebook. We’d love to have you join us!